I have discovered garage sailing I am loving it!
Today the weather was really nice and sunny
every neighborhood seemed to be having garage sales
Grant had to travel for work so
I spent all morning going from one garage sale to another :)
And here is my loot!
Found some more cute baby stuff
we might just end up with more clothes than we actually need
but at least it won't be bad considering we didn't invest a lot to begin with :)
Even found some stuff for the baby room and a puzzle :)
It was crazy to see how many people go garage sailing
and I can see how it can get addictive
but at least you get your fill of shopping, get your exercise and
don't spend a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.