Sunday, May 12, 2013

More yummy food

Last week Baby Z started eating chicken
just took the yummy chicken out of the chicken curry I made for us
and ground it up, she loved it!
Decided that I wasn't going to feed her anything I would not consider tasty
or flavorful so since she started eating
she has eaten garlic, onion, chili, turmeric, garam masala
cinnamon etc. etc.
since she is still drinking her mommy's milk I hear that she already
taste pretty much everything I eat :) so I guess she was already familiar to this and a lot more
got to decide what to make for her next
 
Made some shepherds pie last week too
with mashed potatoes from scratch
forgot how good home made mashed potatoes can be mmmm.
 
Here we are trying to record a video message for our Chinese friend
quite the adventure :)
ended up with a really nice video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.