Wow it's been a whole month since I last posted
been so busy with house work, cooking, taking care of baby
after I am done with all of it all I want to do is go to bed!
So let me see if I can get you up to speed with everything...
So much has been going on... where to begin!
We have been planning out our landscaping options
had a couple of professionals come and give us estimates
working with one to get something done :)
Here is an example... (sorry have to tilt your head to the left :)

We are also going to be redoing the porch post
make it look less country/vintage and more contemporary
list of stuff to order has been prepared
We got estimates on kitchen countertops
still deciding if that is something we want to invest in
going to wait till we get the cabinets re-done
yes we will be staining them dark! with some fancy knobs
Here is a sneak peek :)
Before vs. After :)
My Aunt visited from India and made us a ton of food yummy :)
Our freeze is stocked full till her next return later this year :D
I can grow stuff we can eat! who knew! I sure had my doubts :)
well we have been getting salad leaves from the garden twice a week



Then our deck
we are fixing it up, going to stain/paint it...haven't decided yet
but it is going to look awesome once we are done :)
Sneak-peek...

Last but not the least baby is doing awesome
she has started crawling and pulling herself up
exploring all around the house and learning that there are boundaries :)


We are loving this summer weather
hope you are too!
Until next time Buh-bye! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.