Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring must be here!

Finally the snow has melted and there are signs of life everywhere
check out the new buds in our little garden out front...
 Oh and remember those bazillion tulips I planted in fall
my hard work is paying off
I counted 12 tulips budding out yippee! see them....

Speaking of spring
we are going to have a life changing experience ourselves
in September we will be welcoming a little baby!

Here I am at 13 weeks....just a lil bump
we aren't going baby stuff crazy yet
still a little early but
we did start thinking about colors for the nursery
going to keep it gender neutral and contemporary
So we went shopping for some fabrics to make some curtains and
 other nursery related stuff :)

On another exciting note now that I am not feeling sick to my stomach
we have started working on the master bathroom again!
Will post more on that in a weekend or so.

Happy spring like weather everyone!

3 comments:

  1. So much fun! Can I say congrats again? lol I'm so excited for you guys! I really like that blue/yellow/green swirly fabric. It is pretty nifty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janelle :)
    Yeah that swirly fabric is the best! It was perfect, can wait to see it up and all done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello zara a very big CONGRATS,
    i am so happy for u guys, i know u will be a grt mom n sexy one too .
    do put up some more photos of u .
    love care.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.