Sunday, February 19, 2012

Making Kringla...

Ok so I thought I had posted this...but I did not...
so here it is...a little late but still :)

Here I am making Kringla for the first time...for Christmas
since the dough was very sticky I used a Ziploc bag to press it out
the easiest cookies I have ever made...

I tried numerous shapes...






 So much fun....made a ton of cookies
that did not last as long...

My cookie gift boxes...

A fun experience making some yummy cookies...

2 comments:

  1. Did the recipe not call for chilling the dough? My family's kringla recipe always has you make the dough the night before and it is quite thick and roll-able (even though that isn't a word :)) Good idea with the bag though since the dough looks think and sticky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Janelle...well I was kinda short on time. I chilled it for a couple of hours. This recipe didn't call for longer chilling and I don't think it would have made a difference. I think using the Ziploc was a lot faster and easier though :)

      Delete

Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.