Tuesday, September 6, 2011

We are back!

Ok so I know I haven't updated our Blog in a while
just been sooo busy traveling for work and trying to get as much done at home
I have sooo much to blog about ...unfortunately it is too late to do it tonight
promise will post a lot more tomorrow

This weekend we went camping to the voted most beautiful place in America
Michigan's Sleeping Bear Dunes
it was rainy, fogy and damp but definitely gorgeous!
Just going to leave you with a glimpse of this paradise...











Photos don't do it justice here....you have to visit to feel its wonder

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. love your pictures! You captured the blue of the lake that my camera didn't pick up :) I'm glad you took pictures of the steep dune on the scenic drive because Scott's pictures didn't give me any sense of depth. I can see how crazy that dune was in your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It was gorgeous but scary at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.