I have discovered Memphis BBQ

Have to say its delicious...first I thought Corky's was good
then I tried German town Commissary and it was even more delicious
the meat was soft, juicy and yummmmy


More BBQ with salad...

I also have a new fav sandwich from Einstein Bros Bagels
a thin Bagel egg white, asparagus and mushroom sandwich with a flavorful sauce

Found a nice Vietnamese restaurant in Lancaster
I brought home some of German town commissary's BBQ sauce for Grant to try
He says " It was OK" :/ I think it was way better than OK
Then we visited a new restaurant and
Grant tried some fried cauliflower
...yup that's right and and he liked it!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.