Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2 weeks!

Our friends are coming to visit yaaaay we are super excited!
 but that also means we have a lot to get done before then
that would be exactly 6 days from today!
So we have been doing a looot over the last week...

Trees needed trimming...
BEFORE
 AFTER
 They look soo much better...now just have to clean up the piles of leaves and branches :)

We have been buying what we needed for the shed foundation in our cars
a little at a time
so now we have everything including sand and the pavers in our garage!
Oh and I got those two shrubs for 97cents each....Score! They will be perfect for the side of the house.

Here are the two shrubs, with burgundy leaves,
they looked dead in the night so glad to see they are still alive :)
the others are some day lilies got them at an arboretum I volunteered at that morning.

The plants in the front yard are still growing wild


Here is the side BRFORE 
 And here is how it all happened...
 
  
and here is it NOW
 

Then someone needed a haircut :)
And I felt like cutting...turned out pretty nice.
 Ok I have to go paint now
more updates on that and the shed coming soon....

2 comments:

  1. Zara, you cut Grant's hair... is tht true???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did ....super easy. Practice makes perfect ofcourse ;) You should start giving your boys haircuts. I call it cost savings :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.