Friday, May 13, 2011

Week 3.....almost there....hanging on!

We painted all the trim white and we love it!

 Took off all the doors to do it.
 

 Did a lot of taping!

 Cut in all the walls...


 More cutting in...

 And some more...
 

 And then our Range hood arrived...it gets installed next week!

 Did all the edges....more taping.

 It is all coming together!
 
 Oh and I forgot to mention - in the middle of the week i decided to put some more plants in the front yard :)
So these four we bought at a plant sale...

 And then someone at work was changing their landscaping so I got a bunch of plants from there :)
  
 So on Friday while it was still nice and sunny I got home early and started working on the yard. What we thought were just surface rocks were not! I managed to split up the Hosta's and put them on either sides of the driveway. I know they look kinda dead right now, but apparently it takes a years for their roots to take ground.
 '

 I just needed to take off the rocks and weeds lay down some new weed preventing sheet and put in the new plants. So we started digging up the stones...well turns out there was no sheet put under the rocks...so now there are rocks 5 inches deep....the digging continues...

 Oh and then we snagged some really good used patio furniture at an awesome price sooo just had to get it :) Can't let a good deal go. Hopefully sunshine will be in the forecast soon for us to enjoy it :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.