Ok here is the room before...of course with that wall paper trim that we
had to scrape off...
Then you seen us prime the walls here....and below is Grant painting over our sample colors...
Then cut in the walls....
This time I used the edging tool and it worked very well got really nice sharp edges.
But I didn't use a roller over it like they say you should :(
So now you can see the thick edge through the paint :(
Anyways lesson learned...
All done...we used one of the darker Gray's from the first floor wanted to
continue with the color scheme...
We really don't want to have to repaint when it comes time to sell
so keeping everything calm and soothing.
Then we put some stripes of different widths on two of the walls...
we have big plans for the other two walls...will leave that for another blog ;)
Grant applying paint...
TADA...
The color changes under different lighting...
So what do you think...we like how it turned out :)
Makes the room seem a lot wider
All the trim is painted nice white and kinda shiny
Even the Attic door is no longer yellow
Oh and then we remembered we still had to paint the ceiling
the primer looked so nice and white that we forgot
anyways we got that done too...
TADA...looks different in this light again :)
Wow so I was talking to someone about all the changes we have made in the house
and he asked me how long have we been in the house
and I realized it has only been three! months
we have been a couple of busy bees...got soooo much accomplished
can't wait to get it all done
then maybe we will do some world traveling before we start our next big project
What's Next:
I guess our shed arrives sometime early next week!
In a box so it needs to be assembled on a foundation yet to be built.
Soooo I guess we are going to be measuring, digging, hammering, mixing and alooooot more!
Stay tuned :)
I have to head to BBQ state next week for a few days...cya sooon afta :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.