Thursday, April 11, 2013

Baby food adventures continue...

I bought some larger trays to try and
freeze larger amounts of food for baby Z
I found these trays online...
And we decided to try avocado...
 2 Avocadoes make a large batch...
The trays came with lids which is what makes them really nice
vs. using the regular ice cube trays...
 In the full freeze it went
(Incase you are wondering that's Baby Z's liquid gold
we are at 7 full shoe boxes)
 Here are her little avocado meals
came out just fine so I would give the trays my stamp of approval
 And Baby Z is quite the adventurous happy eater...
4 foods done...on to the next...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.