Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Busy busy busy!

Ok so its been a while since I last posted
we have been busy trying to get things done around the house
time is really precious and every evening is another project to complete
we will feel like we are in heaven once we are done
we won't be completely done with all the projects we want to do anytime soon
but the ones we have deemed important will get done :)

Like the Master Bathroom...
that's right as I type this Grant is putting the finishing touches
will have pics to post really sooooon!
 Here is just a phone pic of Grant grouting the tiles

The Master Bedroom....
the room and trim has been painted, the closet is done,
the bed has been selected, I have a really nice vanity
now we just have to figure out the mattress
but I think we are going to wait till after the baby comes
just so that I can make a fair decision :)
other stuff like drapes and rugs will be bought at a later time as well

The Laundry room...
making progress on that room too
although the first floor is our priority right now
once the upstairs is done we can concentrate on this room

The Nursery...
My coworkers just had a baby shower for us
and we got a lot of cute little stuff :)
will have to post a whole another blog on that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.