Saturday, January 7, 2012

Short update

Yaaay so except for the shower set the other accessories for the M.bathroom have arrived
and they match perfectly with the faucets on our vanity

On another note this year Santa got me some photo editing software
which I started playing with last night
turns out my computer is too slow for it
so will have to upgrade to a better computer at some point
so that I can use it without the program shutting down on me mid-editing grrrr

Here are a couple I started working with
Thacker's at Christmas :) 
they are soooo close to buying their first home
we are excited for them...thinking of furniture and what not
at least they will have some pics to frame on their new walls!



I can't wait to click and play around some more with the software...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.