MONDAY while Grant was at Ultimate Frisbee I got tired of waiting decided to put in our half dead plants in the ground.
This is what it looked like before and then after.
I killed the grass around there to widen the planting area and to add a pathway to the front door.
TUESDAY after work we decided to drive to Detroit to watch some soccer between USA and Canada. The stadium was nicer than we were expecting. Our club seats were awesome with a private full bar and fast food stalls. We were seated mid-field which is the best place to be. We are thinking of going to another soccer game maybe in Chicago. Here is Detroit downtown, Ford stadium and more...
WEDNESDAY Grant did some mowing while I painted the trim in the half bath on the first floor.
Wiki just wanted to relax...but he just has to follow me every where i go.
I used paint-able caulking to fill in the gaps between the wall at the baseboards, worked great to give a nice clean finish.
Then also painted the area around the light fixture, we decided not to take it off.
THURSDAY get's its own blog :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.