Been thinking about blogging on a regular basis for a while now...especially since I have soooo much to say ;) But I am finally going to do it or try to anyway :) Will try and include photo's where ever I can....cause I still love clicking pics.
Winter is so pretty, just wish it wasn't so cold! We were in luck, moved out of Minnesota just in time to escape the worst winter they have had in a while. Michigan didn't get hit that bad this winter. We did have a few storms, one of which left about 2 inches of solid ice on the car. The day after a storm is always the prettiest, good thing I had my camera with me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.