Got a bunch of tomatoes from the few trees I planted
made some tomato sauce today

Even the dying cumber plants still has a bunch of cucumbers...

The Basil plant is full bloom...

The carrots they may never get harvested :)
no time!

The spring onions in the right planter box
grew so much better without being over crowded by the lettuce :)

Not sure what I am going to use all these chillies in...

I will miss the garden...
till next spring!
Your garden looks beautiful! There is no hurry to harvest those carrots, they should keep well to at least a hard freeze. You could always dry your extra :)
ReplyDeleteThanks :) Oh really...good to know. Cause yeah I am really not sure which weekend is going to become available to get that all done :) Hmmm so what can you do with dehydrated carrots and how do you get it to dry without it spoiling?
Delete