So the little seedling continued to grow
The tomatoes and watermelon were the fastest to germinate...
finally the peppers decided to emerge :)
It was time to get those raised beds in so got those ordered
now just waiting for a nice weekend to put them together and in the back yard
These plants grew really big super fast
time to transplant them into larger pots so they have room to grow
also learned a first lesson...Don't germinate more seeds than there is room for :)
what was I thinking :) well clearly i wasn't!
Yeah these are just way too many plants than we have room for in our raised beds
will have to give some of them away
it took me 2.5 hours to transplant 40 plants!!!
and I didn't even get half through of what needed to get done
Oh well I hope to get the rest done really soon.
Now I just hope the roots didn't get too traumatized
and they grow to give plenty of fruit
which will have the sweet taste of my hard work ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you...comments/questions/suggestions/whatever.
If you do not have a Google account you can use the Name/URL option. Just type in your name and leave the URL blank.