Ok so we got back from Iowa and ours was the only house
on our street with no Christmas lights :/
and then we waited too long to put them up
that is until there was snow on the ground :)
Got got some awesome fake poinsettias
the idea is we can use it every year :)
And a whole bunch of other stuff as you can see...
And then on a sunny morning with snow on the ground we put up lights :)
still not happy with the garland on the railings though
needs some rearranging
We got a wreath that lights up...
And now we have the brightest lights on the street...
You can't miss it! Ha ha ha :)
LED's sure are BRIGHT!
LED's sure are BRIGHT!
Yay for Christmas decorating! I finally got our lights up last night and the inside is mostly decorated. I want to make some new decorations this year to add to my collection that is already up :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see how you decorate the inside of your house :)
I know its pretty exciting. We finally got our tree up last night. Tonight will deck it up. I still have not decorated the inside....but it's going to be a white sparkly christmas inside :)
ReplyDeleteYou should post some pics when you get done decorating.